Apparently, in honor of Thanksgiving, someone in Facebook Land thought it would be a good idea to post one thing each day that you are thankful for – every day of November until Thanksgiving. This caught on, so now when I log in, there is a barrage of thankfulness. Following in the tradition, I’ve decided to make a list myself. (Those of you who know me best can pick yourselves up off the floor).
- I am thankful that my husband attended the homeschool co-op play (even though he was SNORING through it)
- I am thankful my kids are healthy enough to fight with each other.
- I am thankful that my children have the mental capacity to learn (even though they mostly use it for evil)
- I am thankful to have the opportunity to stay at home (and rock in a corner) with those same kids.
- I am thankful for my computer – but only because I’m afraid if I complain about it it will crash.
- I’m thankful for Margaritas.
- And Chocolate.
- I am thankful for the USAF – without it my life would be organized, planned, and predictable – BORING!!
- I am thankful for friends who laugh.
In all honesty, I truly live a blessed life. I love and am loved by my husband, my children, my parents, my sisters, my brothers, and my friends. I am able to raise my children and to educate them. God blessed me with a gift for photography, and I am so thankful to be able to capture moments like this:
(I love her!)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!