Is it time to get an updated family portrait? Are you dreading the “tripod and timer” look on the Christmas cards? Have you been shaking your head sadly, thinking, “I wish I’d booked Becky for our family portraits”? Well, get ready to smile!
Due to several inquiries and my low availability on weekends in November, I am making family portraits an event! This is a package deal – $350 for a mini Wall Portrait (11×14), 6 gift prints and 24 holiday greeting cards. I can only do eight of these sessions, therefore I am requiring a deposit of $100 to secure your session time. Please email me email@example.com if you would like to reserve a session time and we can make payment arrangements. The remaining $250 will be due when you view your proofs and place your order. If you place your order before Thanksgiving, I can guarantee the greeting cards and gift prints by early December, but the framed Wall Portraits may not be ready for pick up until January.
Add Ons and Upgrades:
- upgrade to a 16×20 framed Wall Portrait for $100
- additional 12 greeting cards $30
- die cut greeting cards add $10 per 12
- add a digital file for $25 each
- Wall Portrait printed on Metal for $50
- Special Substitution: (because of the late date of portraits) – Substitute 2 digital files for the 24 greeting cards in the package.
These will all be done at one outdoor location – probably on base, and I will choose the exact location closer to the day of the sessions.
I would love to answer any questions you may have and give you an overview of the Rebecca Williams Photography experience. Please email me to set up an in person or over the phone consultation.